Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ronnie's Birthday "Par-Tee"!

For many summers I have not had the privilege to celebrate my daddy's birthday with him... until this year! So, my family got the crazy idea that we should ALL go play golf (yes, that includes myself, Evan, Kendra, and my mom). Let's just say that we were all very nervous going into this (except the other half of the family... dad, Kayla, Camron, and Jeremy- they all actually own golf clubs).
The party was at the Decatur golf course. We split up into 2 teams:
Team #1 (Brooms & Hess)
 Sadly, they did not have a very creative team name like we did!
 Team #2 AKA Team McRear! (combination of McCandless & O'Rear)

 And our little score keeper and cheer squad!
 I'm pretty sure Team McRear had way more fun than Team #1.

 They took things way more serious...
 ...well, kinda.

I hope dad a good time and got a good kick out of all of us playing! We had such a fun time! Hopefully, we can all do it again sometime. Although, I think it might be a little hard getting Mom to go back out there.
Happy... umm... 29th Birthday Daddy! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment