Thursday, July 7, 2011

Double Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies

We're finally back home from being gone for a week and I'm back to BAKING! I felt we were in need of some delicious cookies! So I decided to look in my lovely HERSHEY'S cookbook (one of my other favorite cookbooks) and make Double Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Everyone LOVES cookie dough!

1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup Peanut butter
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1 cup Peanut Butter Chips
-HEAT oven to 350
-BEAT butter, sugar, and peanut butter until creamy. Add egg and vanilla.
-STIR together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture.
-STIR in chocolate and peanut butter chips
-DROP rounded teaspoon size onto ungreased cookie sheet.
-BAKE 12 to 14 minutes until golden brown around edges.


If you (whoever you are) gets a chance to make these then please do!
I can smell the peanut butter in the air... Mmmmm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment