Thursday, July 21, 2011

Wedding Weekend!

Last weekend Evan and I headed out to East Texas for the lovely Venable Wedding! We got to stay with our wonderful friends Matt & Erica Wickes!
We decided to play Risk one night. I think I played this game 1 time in my life and it was when I was like 8 (so I really had no idea what I was doing). I was just proud of myself because I had my own continent!
South America AKA Kelsey Land
Next day was the wedding!
The bride and bridal party getting ready!
 Lauren was really excited but who wouldn't be on their wedding day!




Don's grooms cake was really cool! Lauren and Don are huge Rangers fans so this was a perfect fit!



 The guys thought they needed a picture together since the girls had one together... whatever.
Lauren's beautiful bridal cake. I mentioned to Evan that I wanted to do something like this for our wedding cake but at the time he said no. However, he doesn't recall having that conversation... it's AMAZING how often that happens! Am I the only one that happens to?

cute centerpieces!
Me and the beautiful bride!
We're so excited for Lauren and Donny boy. They're perfect for each other. Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment