Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Doggy Dog World

I believe the last time I posted anything about Lucy was when we first adopted her back in September so I thought I would do a little update! When we first got her she was skinny, had a skin infection, yeast infection, kennel cough, and very skittish :(
NOW after 2 vet visits due to food allergies she is at a healthy weight, no infections or sickness of any kind, and is very playful! We absolutely LOVE her to death. Seriously. She is basically our daughter... only hairy, has four legs, and it is considered socially acceptable to leave her at home alone at the ripe age of 5 (I guess that's 35 in dog years so then's it's really ok to leave her alone).
We've learned so many things about her in the 10 months we've had her!
-she loves traveling in the truck (especially to my parents house where other dogs are and she's free to roam)

-her favorite toy is her reindeer (we bought it for her around Christmas and it's still in one piece)

-she loves the snow (although if it's deep then we have a problem... the short legs can only handle so much!)

-she is the cutest sleeper in the world!

-she absolutely loves playing with her daddy!


The pictures of the two of them are hilarious!
Needless to say our love for Lucy has grown far more than it was in September. I hope she will be a part of our family for many many more years! I love you Lucy Lou more than anything! Our family would not be the same without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment