Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We still love you Rangers!

Evan and I were able to go to one of the most exciting games of baseball this year...
GAME 6- Rangers vs. Yankees (when the Rangers found out they were going to the World Series for the first time ever!)


The whole experience was extremely exciting for the two of us! We got there super early and got to see the teams warm up.
 For all you Josh Hamilton fans




Then we went over to the Yankees dugout. I thought Evan was going to flip out! (Keep in mind, this is the first time he has seen the players in person) He would stand behind me and whisper (sometimes yell) in my ear...
"Oh my gosh! That's A-Rod! Kelsey, that's A-Rod!"
"Oh my gosh! Get a picture! Kelsey, GET A PICTURE! That's Derek Jeter!"
I thought he was going to cry at this point. It was a dream come true for him (but it gets better!)

Here was the view from our seats. 3 row from the top!

Then it started raining at the beginning of the game.

Planes flew over... that was cool!

I didn't take any pictures during the game because they all turned out like this BUT the reason I chose this one was because it was the final pitch of the game!

All the players celebrating!

I think everyone there cheered for 2 hours straight after the game was over. We loved it!
Finally, it was time to go home but Evan did not want to leave because he THOUGHT it was his last game of the season he was going to get to go to. Wrong! Earlier that week Kendra and I bought 2 tickets to the World Series game 4 (on Halloween) for Jeremy and Evan. Instead of waiting in line with Evan to get a championship t-shirt, I decided to surprise him and tell him we was coming back after all. He didn't believe me for a while but then soon realized I wasn't kidding.

Evan and Jeremy came back for Game 4 and he thought it was the greatest thing ever... even though they lost. We still love the Rangers! Can't wait for 2011 season!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kels, great Ranger pictures. Has Evan come down off his cloud yet? I can't wait to see your next group of pictures. mom

    ReplyDelete