Thursday, November 4, 2010

I call these people my family

Even though my title does not sound that enthusiastic, I really LOVE LOVE LOVE my family. I have the most amazing parents! They have taken such good care of ALL of us and are great examples of being selfless. I could not ask for better!
 Next I have my oldest sister, Kendra! I really think she is the one who keeps our family together. From my opinion, she gets along with my dad but totally acts like my mom. She's married to Jeremy. He's the most hard working man I have ever met! You can really tell he loves his family by how much he takes care of them. Kendra and Jeremy have two precious children Cassidee Brooke and Cason Gage.  Cass is definitely the life of the party and Cason... well, he likes the movie Cars and Toy Story (enough said).


My middle sister Kayla is the exact opposite of Kendra. She gets along with my mom but acts just like my dad. She has always been the lively one of the bunch. We didn't exactly get along growing up, but what "normal" siblings do? She is a teacher at one of the elementary schools in Decatur and from what I can tell, she is amazing! She is married to Camron. They were totally made for each other! Camron is very talented and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to building things but most importantly, he is very loving when it comes to their daughter Blayze.  She was born back in March and definitely brought life and lots of love to their family.


There are so many memories that I would not trade for anything...
the holidays (my favorite)
vacations/ family trips
waiting for babies to be born
 my parents running their first marathon
 college graduations!
 granddaddy taking the grand kids outside to play
 waiting 23 years for it to snow on christmas day while my niece only had to wait 3!
 Cass singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" to us non-stop! (while dad played the drums)

going to the zoo

1st birthday!
 getting married!
All of these moments have brought us closer together!

God has certainly blessed me with a wonderful family! I'm so excited for the future and the family Evan and I will get to start! I love my family!


3 comments:

  1. so sweet! I really enjoyed reading all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for reminding the family of some great memories. however, i am pretty sure that the marathon picture was @ the beginning of the run because by the end of the run i was not smiling! i can't wait to see more pictures.
    luv u, mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pictures! Most of them made me laugh! Especially the one of the big, green whale in the picture with you and Kayla at her wedding....oh wait, that was me, 8 months pregnant! Ha! Love reading your blog and seeing all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete