Friday, October 8, 2010

Sunny days...

 I think one of my favorite things about God's beautiful creation is the sun!  It makes everything look so bright and happy and brings out so much color! I absolutely love it!

This is from a cruise my mom, Kendra, Jeremy, and I went on this past April.

 It rained a lot during our cruise but one of the best days was in Jamaica. Our tour guide drove us to this beautiful house on a hill so we got to see this amazing view.

This was a view from the boat as we were leaving Jamaica. Hopefully we can go back soon!

On a good sunny day you should always go fly a kite! We went to Nelson Park here in Abilene one day for a picnic, it was great.

This is from my sister Kayla's house. They have a lot of land that offers a wonderful view of a sunset.

 I took this picture last weekend at my parent's house. They also have a lot of land. I really miss living there!

When I was a sophomore at ACU I got to study abroad in Oxford. I was so blessed to get to travel to a lot of different places. One of the first places I went to was Athens, Greece. This is the front part of the Parthenon.

I also went to Paris and did some sight-seeing there too. I'll be posting more pictures from my study abroad experience soon!

This is just one of my favorite pictures of the pretty sunset in the background.  This is some of my closest friends, Jeremy and Amanda. It was taken outside of Abilene. Abilene may be one of the most windiest places but it has some gorgeous sunsets!

And at the end of the day when you really haven't got to see the sun at all, maybe something beautiful could turn up :)
As we were about to leave Paris a rainbow appears out of nowhere next to Notre Dame. Those will always make your day!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm w/ you on the sunset thing. Also, I can't wait to see some more of your study abroad pictures. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures very much. dad (mom is posting this comment for me!) The blog is good too ")

    ReplyDelete