Sunday, October 10, 2010

My love story

2 years ago I met the love of my life, Evan, at ACU. His roommate at the time, Scott Busby, introduced us to each other. I worked with Scott at Camp Deer Run and Evan grew up with him in Huntsville. We became very good friends! We would go on walks together on the trail around ACU and he would come over to my house to hang out. Our lives have changed so much since then so I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story...

This is us at Sing Song (a famous ACU tradition) before we started dating.
The next school year we started dating...
We went to Frat Hay Lay (but not together) I had told someone else that I would go with him before Evan and I started dating. So, it was kinda weird going on a "date" with someone else while my boyfriend was sitting across the table with his date. A funny memory to look back on... I hope.


I graduated from ACU in december...

and moved in with my sister, Kendra, and the long distance relationship began. Skype became our best friend!

We got to spend Spring Break together where we went to Huntsville, Galveston, and Keller. My niece, Blayze, was born during it too.


I made lots of trips to Abilene during the spring...


Then the semester came to an end and we got to spend a lot of time together. One day he asked me to go on a picnic (Kelsey did NOT want to go) and he ended up asking me to marry him!


Since then we have been planning for the wedding and life! We're so excited for what's to come!

If you want to see more of our story then visit our wedding website...
http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/KelseyHess&EvanORear
I love you so much Evan Bennett!

2 comments:

  1. I Love you too Kelsey Leigh! I'm glad you are blogging now. I've already heard lots of people talking about it! You are doing such a great job baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! What a sweet love story. I like the picture caption w/ "you are on a date w/ someone else & your boyfriend is sitting across the table from you w/ his "date"."
    I think your blog is going very well. mom

    ReplyDelete