Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My first post!

In a perfect world I would love to be a photographer.  Currently, I'm a student at Hardin-Simmons University getting my masters in Recreation Management but I LOVE to take pictures on the side.  I've had many opportunities to take pictures of children and families.  I studied abroad in Europe so I took many landscape pictures while I was there.  I have done one wedding and many other things.  I've been shooting my pictures with a Nikon D5000 and it has treated me well so far.  Needless to say, I still have much to learn about photography.  I would love to hear your opinions of my work (don't worry about hurting my feelings).  If you're ever looking for someone to take your pictures (for a very inexpensive cost) then please let me know!
For now, I want to share the pictures that I took this weekend of my very very CUTE nieces and nephew... enjoy!

This is my niece, Cassidee, before her soccer game.

She scored 1 goal. I was proud of her!

Her daddy giving her a pep talk at half time.

This next group of pictures were taken at my parent's house in Decatur.  They have lots of land so that definitely helps me take a more variety of shots. 

Hook'em Horns! Cason has a little bit of a hard time making the symbol with his hand.

She's definitely the poster child...




This is my other niece, Blayze. She is absolutely precious!






Well, that's all I have for now.  I'm going to be posting a lot of old and new photos so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Great first blog! Your pictures are really neat to view....I can't wait to see the next group you post. mom

    ReplyDelete