Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Baby Blayze

As you can see, I have the cutest nieces in the world!  Blayze was born March 18, 2010 and is growing so fast!  I had a field day when she was born because I did not want to miss a thing.  Who can resist the pictures of the teeny-tiny fingers and toes?!

Right after she was born.  She was so calm...

The happy family
 



This is one of my favorites of her.


 



She is so precious! Look at how much she has changed the past few months...

I love her! I can't wait to see her grow up into a pretty young lady.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the pictures you took of Erica & Matt. Who would ever know that you are pretty new @ taking engagement pictures. I think they look great.

    Baby Blayze Kathleen McCandless....isn't she sweet to look at. You captured some great moments w/ the camera. mom

    ReplyDelete